Visiting Researchers and Scholars

Our Program

Our Blockchain Visiting Researcher Program is established as a way to invite academic researchers and industry practitioners from around the world into our rich base of resources. 

We pride ourselves on the network of scholars we attract and our ability to facilitate connections between partners for value sharing and co-creation. 

The 2020 cohort size is limited to 10 Visiting Scholars.


Visiting Scholars embed within Berkeley Blockchain Xcelerator and Sutardja Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology (S/CET). They access all resources from the School of Engineering and Haas Business School. 

S/CET also offers the Alternative Protein Lab, Sports Technology Lab, Data Science Lab, 13+ courses in entrepreneurship around emerging technologies and a Certificate in Entrepreneurship.

The deadline to apply for the Fall 2021 Semester is April 30, 2021 for both international and US-based candidates who do not require a visa. 

Program Summary


UC Berkeley Campus

Application Deadline

International Candidates: 

 April 30, 2021 for Fall 2021

Domestic Candidates not requiring visa processing:

 April 30, 2021 for Fall 2021

Program Duration

Option 1 Fall Semester: 

August 1 - December 15, 2021

Option 2 Extended:

August 1, 2021-June 30, 2022

Option 3 Spring Semester: January 1 - May 15, 2022

Program Fee

Option 1 or 3 -  One Semester: 



Option 2 Extended:

August 1, 2021-June 30, 2022




Meaningful Work

Advance Your Work

Advance your work related to blockchain. This experience is akin to a fellowship, sabbatical, executive training, innovation training, etc.

Present Your Research

Research outputs often include reports, conference publications, industry presentations and tangible products.

Share Your Knowledge

Potentially guest lecture or co-teach in our programs, collaborating with other educators. 

Take Intiative

Collaborate with the Blockchain at Berkeley student group to conduct research, consulting and curriculum development. 

Build Berkeley Connections

Connect with Berkeley Haas Blockchain Initiative, which sponsors a variety of events and activities on campus.

Gather Resources

Become eligible to take advantage of funding and support resources at other UC Berkeley departments.

Ecosystem Immersion

Take Your Time

Spend up to 9 months at SCET and our Xcelerator with programs running from August 1, 2021 to May 15, 2022.

Audit Our Courses

Audit one course per semester with prior approval while on campus. Drop in on any S/CET classes that relate to blockchain. 

Join Our Programs

Attend cohort programs and private events of Berkeley Blockchain Xcelerator (e.g. lectures from industry leaders, company founders, technology experts and investors). 

Expand Your Network

Access a variety of events on campus and around the ecosystem such as SF Blockchain Week, Crypto Economics Securities Conference and Simon Institute Proofs, Consensus and Decentralized Society Workshops. 


In our first 1.5 year, Berkeley Blockchain Xcelerator received over 350 team applications from entrepreneurs around the world. We have just completed Cohort #3 in October 2020, albeit virtually due to COVID.


Our Visiting Scholar program launched in late 2019, and received numerous applications from around the world.  Due to COVID we are delaying in person activities with visitors to Fall 2021.  We feel scholars and researchers would be best served by UC Berkeley through "in person" attendance on our campus. 

Please complete the application form below. Send us a current CV, Statement of Research and biographical information. Program fees are ~$12,200 for any period up to nine months, which includes visa application fees.

Frequently Asked Questions


Each 100mL bottle contains: Pueraria lobata ext. dry conc 300mgFrom dry flower 3g Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) ext. dry conc 171mg From dry fruit 11.97g Cyanocobalamin ( vitamin B12) 5mg Nicotinamide 16mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride 24.3mg Equiv. pyridoxine ( vitamin B6) 2mg Calcium pantothenate 65.6mg Equiv. pantothenic acid ( vitamin B5) 6mg Thiamine nitrate 24.7mg Riboflavin sodium phosphate 26.3mg Equiv. riboflavin ( vitamin B2) 2mg Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 990mg Potassium chloride 375mg Equiv. potassium 197mg Monobasic potassium phosphate 84.3mg Equiv. Potassium 24mg Total potassium 221mg Magnesium citrate 185mg Equiv. Magnesium 30mg Cysteine hydrochloride 500mg Equiv. Cysteine 345mg Hovenia dulcis ext.dry conc 300mg From dry fruit 3g Glucose monohydrate 1.8g Fructose 1.8g Official Link - Download the pdf on the site for full product information

Directions for use

*We do not encourage excessive or harmful consumption of alcohol or other toxic substances. Adults, take 100mL [1 bottle] once daily. Dosage can be taken undiluted, with 150mL glass of water, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Drink chilled. For best results, drink Body Armour (100ml bottle) a minimum of one hour before alcohol. This methods will allow your body time to absorb the formula and not flush it out.


The Body Armour Hangover Relief formula is comprised of ingredients that have been shown to maintain/support/aid:

  • Immune system health
  • Energy production
  • Metabolism
  • Contains Thiamine which supports muscle function.
  • Skin health
  • Bone health
  • Heart health
  • Contains Vitamin C, which supports collagen formation.
  • Contains Riboflavin, which supports healthy body tissues.
  • Contains Riboflavin, which supports red blood cell health.
Official Link - Download the pdf on the site for full product information

2 Pack Money Back Guarantee

We do not claim to be a cure or that Body Armour Hangover Relief works in all instances. Like all medicines, each person responds differently. However, we feel extremely confident in our formula, hence why we offer this promotion. It is only valid for first time customers, purchasing a 2 pack via the online store.

Wake up feeling at least 50% better or we will issue you a refund. Simple! After assessing your hangover the next morning, if you do not feel we’ve helped reduce your hangover by a minimum of 50%, please contact us via email at to request a full refund. Click here for full T&C's


We ship every morning, Monday to Friday from Brisbane, Qld. All orders placed before 6pm will be shipped the following morning via your chosen third party courier, Fastway or Australia Post. Once your order has been processed and shipped you will be issued with a tracking number.

Note: Fastway do not deliver to all locations. If your address in not available by Fastway, we will ship using Australia Post.

Shipping times are estimates provided by the courier. Please take into account Covid and holidays. We do not accept responsibility for delays.

Standard shipping times: Rural Areas may take longer. SE Queensland - 1-2 Business days Queensland - 2-5 Business days NSW- 4-8 Business days Victoria - 4-8 Business days WA - 8-12 Business days SA - 5-9 Business days NT - 5-9 Business days Express shipping times: Rural Areas may take longer. SE Queensland - 1-2 Business days Queensland - 2-3 Business days NSW- 2-4 Business days Victoria - 2-4 Business days WA - 3-6 Business days SA - 2-5 Business days NT - 2-5 Business days If you experience any issues with you delivery please contact us so we can begin an investigation.